Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy, MoMma aNd KaL!!!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!! This last week was mom and Kallee's birthday!! Kallee turned 13 and my mom turned 21!!! I can't believe that Kal is a teenager, it seems like she should still be a little girl but she is growing up! I am so lucky to have her as my sister, she always makes me laugh and I love to listen to her sing!! Now I am probably the luckies daughter around to have such a wondeful mom! My mom is the best!! She can make friends where ever she goes and is always helping someone out! My mom is always making sure I have what I need and I'm so thankful for her! I love both of them so much!! (sorry about the picture but it was the only one I could find with just my mom and Kallee, mom that means you need to stop hiding from us when we try and take your picture!)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LADIES!!!

Tyson and Capri said...

Happy birthday Girls...And CUTE glasses deann:)